- Photographers age 18+ from any country may apply for this Grant.
- There is no application fee, it's Free to Enter grant.
- Applicant will receive $1000. This will be transferred in USD via PayPal. Any fees incurred for foreign currency transfers will be deducted from the amount.
- All finalists will receive Certificates of Achievement.
Applications and Files:
- We accept ongoing projects, or projects completed within the past 3 years.
- We accept series of photographs up to 10 images - which share a common theme and are built as a one consistent project in the following categories: Architecture, Conceptual, Nature, Photojournalism, Culture.
- We only accept one submission per person with one single project.
Another application of the same photographer from different account is prohibited.
- We do not accept projects submitted in a previous year(s).
- Description of your project with at least fifty (50) words and project title. Applications without any context won't be considered. Your project title and description text must be written in English, so your project reaches the widest audience possible. You may include text in additional languages, but projects without English description text will not be approved.
- Image files should be uploaded to the site as JPG with 1100 pixels along the longest length. Please do not include watermarks, borders* or signatures on your images - or your project will be disqualified.
- We accept diptychs, triptychs, collages, etc. if they are artistically justified and does not interfere with the concept of the project.
- Grant Prize winner will be asked to provide a high resolution images of at least 2000px wide@300dpi to prove the ownership of the images.
* except Polaroids and other traditional process photos where border is inherent part of the image.
Applications will be judged by international panel of jurors.
Applicant own the rights to his photographs and copyright of each image will remain at all times with the photographer.
Each applicant shall agree to present applicant’s work at Photogrvphy website under Photo Features section.
Applicant’s work will be used strictly in connection to the grant and will not be used for any other marketing purposes other than to promote applicant’s work. The photographer’s copyright will be included on each image.
Submissions for the 2018 Photogrvphy Grant will be accepted to August 31, 2018.
OF THE ANNUAL